- 2 Tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 6 handfuls arugula, washed and dried
- 1 nectarine, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 Cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3 Ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- salt and pepper
In a small bowl, mix the vinegar and salt to taste. Whisk in the olive oil, pepper and tarragon. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Toss the arugula, nectarines, tomatoes, hazelnuts and cheese in just enough dressing to lightly coat the ingredients.