"I love this sweet dish, especially when peaches are in season. This is a truly delicious summer pudding, but any leftovers can be eaten for breakfast. No joke! Just add some almond milk and you have not only a super after-dinner sweet but a super sunrise, too!" - Julie Montagu, The Flex Foodie.
Recipe excerpted with permission from cookbook Super Foods Super Fast: 100 Energizing Recipes To Make in 20 Minutes Or Less by Julie Montagu. Click here to purchase your own copy.
- 6 large ripe peaches, stoned and cut into small chunks or thinly sliced
- 90 Grams (¾ cup) oats
- 60 Grams (½ cup) buckwheat flour
- 5 rosemary sprigs, leaves separated
- 75 Milliliters (5 tablespoons) coconut oil, melted
- 55 Grams (3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons) coconut palm sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 220ºC/425ºF/gas 7.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well combined and crumbly. Spoon into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. The crumble will come out hot and bubbly and absolutely delicious!