Pasta Salad in a Jar
This is an incredibly easy pasta salad recipe, using a few key vegetables and premade Italian dressing to put it together. Even better, it's prepared in individual jars to make it easy to serve guests.
- 1 1/2 boxes rotini noodles
- One 24-fluid ounce bottle Italian dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 Cups chickpeas
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 Cup chopped olives (optional)
Cook the noodles according to package. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss the cooked pasta with the vegetables in a large bowl.
Pour the Italian dressing over the top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve in individual jars if you wish.