- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off from the cobs
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Pound spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Pound rock shrimp, rinsed and patted dry
Toss together the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Meanwhile, boil a pot of water for the spaghetti; once the water boils add the pasta and cook according to package instrcutions.
Meanwhile, set a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. After a minute, add the butter to the pan and let it melt. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the salt and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1 more minute. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 7 minutes.
Toss together the tomato and corn mixture with the shrimp and pasta, and serve immediately.