- 6 Ounces flavored gelatin mix (1 package)
- 4 Cups white sugar
- 13 Cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 Cup SUNNYD Orange Strawberry
- 16 Ounces lemon juice concentrate
- 2 Liters ginger ale, chilled
- 9 Ounces fruit (mix of blueberries and strawberries)
- 1 orange
In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar.
Carefully stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved.
Stir in SUNNYD Orange Strawberry and lemon juice concentrate.
Divide into two containers and freeze until solid.
To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and break into pieces.
Pour ginger ale into punch bowl.
Slice the orange.
Add mixture of fruit to the punch bowl.
Pour into glasses and garnish with orange slice.