Pan-Fried Miso Ginger Turkey Patties
For a main dish, serve these turkey patties. The ginger gives it an extra splash of bold flavor you'll enjoy.
- 1 Pound ground turkey, dark meat
- 1 1/2 Pound ground turkey, white meat
- 1 Cup minced parsley or cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons miso ginger paste
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup panko breadcrumbs
- Rosemary sprigs
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled. Once chilled, begin forming patties by using an ice cream scooper to determine the uniform size.
Lay waxed paper on a sheet or plate. Form the patties to 3 inches in diameter. Place the formed patties into the refrigerator. Drizzle a grill/pan with olive oil and heat on high. Sear the patty and cook it all the way through until brown on both sides. Cook about 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve with rosemary sprigs.