- 2 bags microwave popcorn, preferably Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 2 Cups traditional-flavored snack mix
- 1 Cup tiny pretzel twists
- 3/4 Cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
In a large bowl, place popped corn, snack mix, pretzels, and peanuts.
In a small bowl, stir together margarine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; mix well.
Spread in 15-by-10-inch shallow baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.