- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- 1 Cup orange marmalade
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Cloves, Ground
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place the ham on its side in roasting pan.
Mix marmalade and spices in small bowl until well blended.
Brush 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham.
Cover loosely with foil.
Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
Brush with remaining marmalade mixture.
Bake 45 minutes longer.
Serve ham with pan drippings.