- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 Teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 ready-to-eat boneless ham, (3 pounds)
- 3 oranges, sliced thin
- McCormick® Cloves, Whole
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix brown sugar, mustard, orange peel and orange juice in small bowl.
Place ham in large foil-lined roasting pan. Place orange slices on ham. Push whole cloves into orange slices and ham.
Bake 1 hour, brushing with sugar mixture during the last 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.