One-Pot Mushroom Spaghetti
This flavor-packed, clean-up-free dinner is so tasty, no one will believe how many shortcuts you used to make it.
This recipe is courtesy of Prego Farmers’ Market.
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 6 Ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 23 1/2 Ounces marinara sauce, such as Prego Farmers’ Market Classic Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups water
- 8 Ounces spaghetti
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, salt, and black pepper, and cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the sauce, water, and spaghetti to the pan and bring to a boil. Cover the pan. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 20 minutes, or until the spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cheese and basil. Serve immediately.