- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon whole milk
- 1 Teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 Cup torn pieces of fresh bread
- 1 Tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 Teaspoon fresh herbs, chopped, plus more for garnish
Add egg, milk, butter, salt, and pepper to a microwavable mug. Whisk until really well mixed.
Add tomatoes, bread, cheese, and herbs, and stir in gently, but do not whisk.
Place mug in microwave and cook on high for 1 minute until egg is cooked, and quiche is slightly puffed. Garnish with fresh herbs and eat immediately.