Recipe courtesy of Distilled NYC.
- 6 tomatillos
- 2 yellow heirloom tomatoes
- 1 dill pickle
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 serrano chili (seeds remove)
- 1 Ounce moonshine, preferably Ole Smoky Original Moonshine
- 1 ½ Tablespoon preserved lemon
- Juice of ½ lime
- 3 dashes hot sauce, preferably Tabasco
- ½ Teaspoon each sugar, salt and pepper
In a blender, puree ingredients. Fill glass with ice and strain in blended mixture.
Put 1 tablespoon each salt, pepper, sugar and Aleppo pepper (optional) in a saucer. Wet rim with lime wedge and dab in saucer.