- 1-1/2 Cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Butter or margarine, melted
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Red, white and blue decorating gels
- 3 Tablespoons Red, white and blue sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles; set aside. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove cheesecake from pan, using foil handles. Cut into shapes using a medium star-shaped cookie cutter. Decorate with gels and sprinkles as desired. Store in refrigerator.