With 14 locations nationwide, Ocean Prime can be found in nearly every metropolitan area. In addition to perfectly cooked steaks and beautiful seafood towers, the brand also prides itself on its cocktail program. One of its signature cocktails, the Berries and Bubbles, adds a bit of theatrics to happy hour with the dry ice-induced smoke billowing out. The bright not-too-sweet drink is topped with a splash of bubbly, which always adds a bit of celebration.
- 1 ¼ Ounce Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- ¾ Ounce Crème de Cassis
- 1 ½ Ounce sour mix
- 1 Ounce Domaine Chandon Brut
- fresh berries
- dry ice
1) Combine Belvedere Citrus Vodka, Crème de Cassis and sour in a mixing tin.
2) Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass containing a spoonful of berries and a piece of dry ice.
3) Finish cocktail with a float of Domaine Chandon Brut.