- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 1/2 Cups quick-cooking oats
In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder and heat over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for one minute. Remove your saucepan from the heat.
Add Nutella and vanilla to hot mixture and stir until combined. Add oats and hazelnuts and stir until completely incorporated. Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with wax paper. Let cool, and enjoy.