- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Pound ground chicken
- 1 Pound mild Italian sausage
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Pound baby Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 3/4 Cups Marsala wine
- 2 cans beans, such as BUSH'S Best White Chili Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup parsley, chopped
In a large soup pot, over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
Add the ground chicken and sausage and cook until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Add the garlic and mushrooms and sauté about 10 minutes. Once the meat is cooked through and the mushrooms have softened, add the Marsala wine and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated from the pot.
Add the beans, stock, salt, and pepper and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the balsamic vinegar, top with chopped parsley, and serve.