- 3 Cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 Cup mixed berry juice (100 percent natural, not a sweetened drink or punch)
- 1/3 Cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup oil
- 1/2 Cup blueberries, divided
- 1/4 Cup blueberries, for serving
- 1/2 Cup sliced strawberries, for serving
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup, optional
In a blender, puree strawberries with juice. Set aside.
Heat and lightly grease waffle iron.
In mixer, beat butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together waffle mix, juice puree, eggs, and oil until smooth.
Gently stir in blueberries. Let sit 2 minutes.
Pour about 2/3 cup batter onto preheated waffle iron.
Cook waffles 3-4 minutes, until golden brown (or follow waffle iron manufacturer's cooking instructions).
To serve, spread half of the cream cheese mixture onto the top of a cooked waffle. Sprinkle with additional berries, then layer another waffle on top.
If desired, drizzle with maple syrup and top with whipped cream.
Cut in half to serve.