- 1 Pound Deli ham shaved
- 1 Pound Swiss cheese thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon minced onion dried
- 1 12-pack Sweet Dinner Rolls
Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
In a 9x13 inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed. Refrigerate over night.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.