This is a quick, traditional potato salad that is so easy to make! White, red, or Yukon Gold potatoes are all good choices for this recipe (russet potatoes are not a great choice because they may fall apart). I don't peel my potato, but you can if you prefer. Please be sure to read the label to ensure your choice of Italian salad dressing is gluten-free.
- 1 medium white or red potato
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 Pinch of parsley
Wash potato and pierce several times with a fork (to allow steam to escape).
Microwave on high for 2 ½ minutes, or until potato is tender.
Carefully peel potato, if desired, and cut into small cubes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well, but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.