- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 Cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 Cup mild salsa
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix paprika, cumin, oregano, sea salt and red pepper in small bowl.
Heat oil in small skillet on medium heat.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
Add spice mixture; cook and stir 30 seconds.
Mix eggs, milk and bread crumbs in large bowl.
Add ground beef, corn and spice mixture; mix until well blended.
(Do not overmix.)
Shape into a loaf on foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
Bake 45 minutes.
Spoon salsa over meatloaf.
Bake 15 minutes longer or until cooked through.
Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.