- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 1/2 Cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup mild salsa
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour salsa over top.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.