- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 1/2 Cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup mild salsa
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan.
Pour salsa over top.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.