When you are looking to make homemade tacos, you want something that has enough bite to be spicy, but is mild enough to enjoy. The good news is you have everything you need in your spice rack right now. Forget those prepackaged mixes, you can pull together the perfect taco seasoning with just a dash of heat that will give your tacos an authentic taste.
Want more DIY taco seasonings? Click here!
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon medium curry powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
Blend seasoning together thoroughly. Store in air tiight container.