- Canola or olive oil spray, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- Four 4-ounce boneless, skinless wild-caught salmon fillets
- 3/4 Teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 matzoh cracker, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Oil a large baking sheet and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and mayonnaise. Season the salmon fillets all over with the salt and pepper. Brush the top of each fillet with some of the mustard mixture and sprinkle generously with matzoh crumbs, pressing them down to form a crust. Transfer the salmon, matzoh side up, to the prepared baking sheet and spray them again with oil. Bake until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.