This beautiful fudge uses white, milk, and dark chocolate to give it its beautiful marbled appearance. Guests will be impressed with your pastry skills when you serve this at your next party.
- 3 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 Ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 Ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 Ounces dark baking chocolate, chopped
Line an 8-inch pan with plastic wrap, and set aside.
Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a pan with the sweetened condensed milk and salt. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and fully incorporated. Then, remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the vanilla extract.
Add the white and dark baking chocolate pieces. Stir to combine, and then spread the fudge evenly in the prepared pan. Chill covered in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.