- 2 ripe but firm avocados, halved, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 ripe but firm mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
Gently toss avocado with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a medium bowl. Add mango and jalapeño and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, zest, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in oil until thoroughly combined to make a thick dressing. Add avocado mixture and black beans and toss gently. Spoon salad onto plates, garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.