Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make It Yours Cookie Recipe.
- 1 Cup butter, such as Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks or Tub
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.) Stir in chocolate chips until every spoonful of dough has some of the chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.