- 8 Ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 Cups small broccoli florets
- 3 Teaspoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup grated Asiago cheese
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package for al dente pasta, adding broccoli during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F.
Melt butter in same saucepan on medium heat.
Sprinkle with flour and spices.
Cook and stir 1 minute or until well blended.
Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
Stir in Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses until melted and smooth.
Add macaroni, broccoli and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Mix panko and Asiago cheese.
Sprinkle evenly over top.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.