- 2 Cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon–1 teaspoon truffle oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, olive oil and salt.
Cook the elbows for about 8 minutes, they should still be a little bit firm. Remove from the heat, drain, and place in a pan; stir in the butter and egg until pasta is evenly coated.
Reserve 1/2 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese and stir the remaining Cheddar cheese, Parmesan, milk, and mozzarella cheese and truffle oil into the pasta. Spoon into the prepared muffin tin.
Sprinkle the reserved cheese and the bread crumb mixture over the tops.
Bake for 30 minutes.