Lemon Herb Shrimp
Pick up a loaf of French bread to dip into the fabulous sauce with the terrific tasting shrimp. Serve with angel hair pasta for a super meal.
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 Teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 Cup chopped green onion
- 2 Teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Pounds medium shrimp, peeled
- salt and pepper
1. Combine all ingredients except shrimp in resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Refrigerate one hour, time permitting.
2. Preheat oven 450°F. Place shrimp and marinade on foil lined baking pan. Bake 10 minutes (depending on shrimp size) or until shrimp are done and marinade bubbling. Serve shrimp with sauce.