- 1 can refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits), such as Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers
- 1 10-ounce box frozen cauliflower and cheese sauce, such as Green Giant™ Steamers™
- 2 8-ounce packages cooked deli-sliced ham
- 8 1-ounce slices Swiss cheese
- 8 1-ounce slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- ½ Cup honey mustard
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake the biscuits as directed on the can. Cool 1 minute; separate each biscuit into 3 layers. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
Meanwhile, microwave the frozen cauliflower as directed on box. Cool 1 minute. Coarsely chop the cauliflower, then pour into a small bowl.
Place the bottom layer of each biscuit on an ungreased cookie sheet. Evenly divide 1 package of the ham over the biscuit bottoms. Top each with 1 slice of the Swiss cheese, then the middle layer of each biscuit, the remaining ham, 1 slice of the Cheddar cheese, and about 2 tablespoons of the cauliflower and cheese sauce.
Bake until the cheese slices melt, 10 to 15 minutes. Top each sandwich with 1 tomato slice, 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and the top layer of each biscuit. Secure each sandwich with a toothpick.