- 1 bag crushed Lay’s Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
- 2 sticks (1 cup) Butter, unsalted, softened
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
Preheat oven at 350 °F.
Beat together room-temperature butter and both kinds of sugar, on high speed, until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat on medium speed until just combined.
Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) and add to the mixer.
Mix on low speed until just combined.
Stir in approximately half of the crushed Lay’s potato chips (reserve the rest for coating) and the chocolate chips.
Fold to incorporate.
Refrigerate until dough is chilled.
Scoop dough into approximate 3 Tbsp. balls.
Press down lightly to flatten slightly, and roll/coat in the remaining crushed Lay’s®.
Place cookies 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for approximately 12-14 minutes, or until edges are set and lightly golden.
Allow to cool on baking sheet before serving.