- 2/3 Cups white bread, cumbled
- ½ Cup whole milk
- ¾ Pound ground lamb
- 1/3 Cup carmelized onions, plus more for serving
- 2 Tablespoons chiffonade mint
- 2 Tablespoons chiffonade parsley
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Soak the bread in milk until it's absorbed. Then fold together the lamb, onions, mint, parsley, egg, and some salt and pepper in a bowl. Scoop out single servings with an ice cream scooper. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet or muffin tin and bake until they are no longer pink in the middle, 20 minutes. Serve with caramelized onions on top.