- 1 Pound ground beef
- 4 green onions, sliced and separated into white and green parts
- 1 can of red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- McCormick® Sesame Seed, for garnish
Cook ground beef and white part of green onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except sesame seed. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions and sesame seed.
Serve over cooked jasmine rice or noodles, if desired.