- 1 bunch curly kale, cut into strips
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 champagne mango, diced
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 Sprig of fresh parsley, stems removed and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1: In a bowl combine, one bunch kale with the juice of one lemon and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Massage the kale with your hands until the ingredients are well mixed.
Step 2: Add 1 sliced shallot, 1 diced mango, 1 diced avocado, 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds and 1 sprig of chopped fresh parsley, toss to combine, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit for 30 minutes or serve immediately.