Want to throw a backyard party? This summer, make a potato salad to be reckoned with. Forget the standard, old-fashioned recipe - make a bold (flavor) statement with this salad. This twist on a summer staple kicks it up a notch with the addition of two awesome ingredients: kale and apples.
- 3/4 Cups mayonnaise, such as Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 Pounds new red potatoes, cut in quarters, cooked & cooled
- 4 Cups coarsely chopped kale
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced red onion
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar until blended.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl; Add mayonnaise mixture and mix to combine.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.