- 4 slices crusty Italian bread
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced (seeds removed for less heat)
- 1-2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, as desired
Toast bread in oven or toaster.
Spread each bread slice with half tablespoon cream cheese.
Combine mashed avocado and kosher salt; divide evenly among bread slices.
In a small skillet, scramble egg whites and spoon evenly over avocado.
Top with jalapeno slices, crumbled bacon and breadcrumbs.
Season with salt and pepper as desired.