Instant Pot Mexican Seven-Layer Dip
Seven-layer dip is always a winner on any game day, and there is nothing better than serving it hot right out of the pot like this. Serve with tortilla chips.
- One 15-ounce can refried beans
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 large yellow onion, finely minced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- One 8-ounce tub sour cream
- 2 Cups salsa, any brand
- 2 Cups shredded reduced-fat pepper jack cheese
Spray the inside of the Instant Pot with nonstick cooking spray. Place a half cup of water with the beans.
Then put the onion, peppers, garlic, and jalapeños on the next layer.
In a medium bowl mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and spices. Spread the mixture over the vegetables.
Add the salsa to the next layer.
Top the final layer with cheese.
Turn Instant Pot to "Slow Cook" mode and cook for 3 hours or until cheese is melted.