- 1 Pound lean beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Pound uncooked macaroni
- 4 Cups water
- 4 Cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Cups white cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
Add beef, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, ground cumin, Worcestershire sauce and sauté for 7 minutes.
Stir well and shred the beef.
Add in the macaroni and water in the instant pot and stir well.
Close the lid of the instant pot.
Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
Open the lid of the instant pot and cheese in it.
Stir well, season with salt and pepper and serve.