- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 16 Ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 Ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
Add cauliflower, pasta, butter, salt and 3½ cups water in the instant pot.
Mix them well.
Close the lid of the instant pot.
Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
Open the lid of the instant pot.
Add in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and gently add milk.
Stir well and add garlic powder, black pepper.
Serve hot and enjoy.