- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup pure pumpkin, such as Libby's
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin spice flavor liquid coffee creamer, such as Nestlé Coffee-mate
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract, and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended. Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
NOTE: Cheesecakes will hold for 3 to 4 days tightly covered in refrigerator. Can be frozen in airtight container for up to 1 month.