- 1 1/2 Cup cubed, fully cooked smoked boneless ham
- 1 Cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into rings
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle ham, cheese, and onions in pie plate.
Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper, and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
Bake 35–40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes.
Garnish with tomato and bell pepper.