Recipe courtesy of Cocina 214.
- 3 eggs, whipped
- 4 Ounces potatoes, diced and fried
- 1 ½ Ounce poblano peppers, sliced
- 1 ½ Ounce yellow onions, diced
- 4 Ounces meat of choice, such as chicken, beef, etc.
- 3 Ounces refried bean
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 flour tortillas
Melt butter in a non-stick sauté pan, add peppers and onions (and meat on request) and sauté for 1—2 minutes. Add potatoes, sautéing for another 2 minutes, then add whipped eggs and sauté until the eggs are done. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Place the huevos con papas on one side of the plate and serve with refried beans and flour tortillas.