Hot Pot, or Shabu-Shabu, an Asian fondue style dish in broth. Our simplified version is an addictive soup with Asian inspired flavors.
1. Sauté Onion until caramelized.
2. Add stock, garlic and spices and simmer for 20 minutes. You can add the chili peppers at the end or omit them to reduce the spiciness.
3. Add the pasta and dumplings and boil for about 8 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp, thinly sliced beef and vegetables. Boil for about 3 minutes (when the shrimp is cooked through).
5. Ladle into bowls and garnish with cilantro.
6. Serve with dipping sauces on the side.