Herbed Deviled Eggs
The most important part of any deviled egg is the filling. Creamy yolks mixed with Hood sour cream and flavors like chives, parsley, and olives will make these herbed deviled eggs a favorite at your next holiday party. For more delicious seasonal recipes visit Hood.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream, such as Hood
- 2 Tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green olives, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Paprika, to taste (optional)
Peel and halve hard-boiled eggs.
Mash the yolks with mayonnaise, Hood sour cream, chives, parsley, and green olives; season with salt. Pipe or spoon mixture into the egg whites, and sprinkle with paprika if desired.