- 1/4 Cup butter, such as Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Pound red potatoes, (about 18 small potatoes), cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 Cup sliced green onions (optional)
Combine Country Crock® Spread, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
Tear off 2 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil, each about 24-inches long. Arrange 1/2 of the potato mixture in center of each sheet. Bring up ends of foil and seal with a double fold.
Grill, turning once, until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Carefully open pouches and, if desired, garnish with sliced green onions.