Hungry Girl’s Nice 'n Spiced French Toast
Who says you can’t have a breakfast ‘pastry’ on a diet? Try this seemingly sinful (but actually super tasty) breakfast meal that you will love!
- 1/3 Cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/8 Teaspoon plus 2 dashes cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 2 slices light bread
- 1 Teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/8 Teaspoon vanilla extract
In a wide bowl, mix egg substitute, vanilla extract, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon.
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add butter and let it coat the bottom. Meanwhile, coat bread on all sides with egg mixture.
Lay bread slices in the skillet, and carefully drizzle with Coffee-mate. Cook until golden brown, 1 - 2 minutes per side.
Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and remaining 2 dashes of cinnamon!