- 3/4 Cups butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 Cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 Cup (7 ounce package) Hershey's S'mores Baking Pieces, divided
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended.
Add egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly blended.
Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually blend into butter mixture.
Set aside 1/2 cup baking pieces; stir remaining pieces into cookie dough.
Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Randomly push reserved baking pieces into tops of unbaked cookies.
Bake 8–10 minutes, or until set.
Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 32 cookies.