Note: Amounts of olive oil and balsamic can be adjusted to taste, but I like a barely dressed salad, with just enough flavor and without soggy leaves.
Avocado and walnuts are great additions to this salad, to make a heartier meal!
- 2 Cups herb salad (packed)
- 1 Cup packed coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the herb salad, coleslaw mix, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix well. Serve and enjoy!