Heirloom Tomato Salad with Goat Milk Brie
Elevate your packed lunch with a refreshing salad of sliced Brie, crisp lettuce, juicy heirloom tomatoes, and a squeeze of tart, fresh citrus as dressing.
- 4 inner leaves romaine lettuce
- 4.4 Ounces goat milk Brie, such as Wellspring Creamery, sliced
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 Teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon flaky sea salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon wedge
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 large heirloom tomato, cored and thinly sliced
In a resealable container, layer the lettuce, tomato, and Brie. Drizzle with the oil, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and arrange the lemon and orange wedges on the side. When ready to eat, squeeze the citrus over the top.