Hearty Vegetable Soup
Vegetable soup is healthy and ready in less than 30 minutes! Using organic frozen vegetables in this easy vegetable soup recipe means fewer dishes and more time!
Recipe courtesy of Delightful Mom Food.
- One 26-ounce package diced tomatoes (canned or box)
- One 26-ounce bag mixed vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, carrots)
- 3 - 4 Cups vegetable broth (less for chunkier soup)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf whole
In a large saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and cook on high until the edges of the soup start to bubble. When they start to bubble, turn the heat down to medium and cook covered for about 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are soft.